Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Curious George

Anyone who has been in my kitchen knows I love a good gadget! Well, my favorite sister, Jan knows this about me...and bought me a cool gadget for Christmas....a George Foreman Quesadilla Maker! We broke it out today and boy did it certainly help warm us up in this chilly weather! Our first creation we made was a Spicy Fajita Quesdailla.



We sauteed up some seasoned fajita meat with peppers and onions, and added Habenero Chedder Cheese (have you tried this...it's fantastic!). Cook for four minutes on the grill, and they are prefectly ooey, gooey inside and crispy on the outside. Serve em up with some sour cream to cool your mouth down and some homeade salsa, made by the best sous-chef ever, my BIL Mark. Check him out with his burritos he made:



Was he jealous of my quesadillas and had to throw his burritos in the mix? Or can he just not sit still? I think the latter! ;)


As we were preparing these quesadillas today, we thought of a million other ideas to try with my gadget. Stay tuned as we make our way through those too!

Stay Warm everyone!
XOXO,
Dolphinfanhg

PS. Those of you who aren't already, please become a follower of my blog, and tell your friends!

PPS. Don't you love the new format? I do! Thanks blogspot! :)

2 comments:

  1. what does a quesadilla maker look like? pics please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S- If you clink on the link, it will take you to a picture. Sorry, I left it at my sisters, so I can't post a pic!

    ReplyDelete