Addicted to the Food Network!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Super Supper!

As expected, the feast prepared for Super Bowl Sunday was super-special! Here is a look at some of what the 6 1/2 hours of cooking I did that day turned into........

2nd Annual Super Bowl Cake:


Chocolately Crispy Footballs:


Cheesy Football:


And to route on those Saints, Shrimp Po Boys:



And Jambalaya:


And to represent the Colts, Pulled pork sliders (not pictured) and a Warm Corn Dip:


Misc other snacks like Mexican Potato Skins:


and of course my guacamole:

Tip of the day: Put the pit from your avocado in the bottom of your dip bowl and your guacamole will not turn brown!! Genius!

Of course there were MANY other treats, just too many to share here!
Not pictured: Veggie Tray, Chicken Jalapenos Poppers, Pizzas, Tornados, Brie Cranberry in Filo, Queso Dip, Wings, and many more I am surely forgetting!
All in all, a fantastic day of Family, Friends and Football!
Congrats again to the Saints! Forget those Cowboys, you are now America's Team! <3




3 comments:

  1. I SO wish I lived near you, but when I look at these I am kind of glad I don't! With all of your yummy cooking, I think I'd weight 400 pounds! Nice work! You should really go into business for yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meghan! I actually wish you lived near me because then I would have someone to FORCE me to work out! If you know anyone who wants to finance a little lunchette place, I am ready, willing and able! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is your guac recipe a secret, or do you share? If you share, please share. I'll share my yummy hummus recipe if you need a new one!

    ReplyDelete