Addicted to the Food Network!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Taco Thursday

Watching a recent Rachael Ray Show episode, I got a craving for fish tacos, especially the ones from Rubio's. Now some of you may be surprised that I actually like fish tacos (since I don't eat most seafood), but in most fish tacos the fish is fried, so I can endorse that! Of course Rachael's wasn't fried, and I was feeling particularly lazy, so this is what I threw together:





The recipe could not be simpler:
Mrs.Paul's Fish fillets
coleslaw mix dressed in lime juice
flour tortillas




Told you it was simple! It hit the spot though, with a little crunch, a little zest and a lot of flavor...As Rachael would say...Yum-o!

1 comment:

  1. This food seemed delicious and easy to make, I should try it. thanks

    ReplyDelete