Addicted to the Food Network!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shake Shack: The Best Thing I Ever Ate

To top off a glutinous Sunday, one cannot go to Lincoln Road in Miami and NOT visit the Shake Shack. As luck would have it, it was 4th of July Weekend. You know what that means right?! Well, as Claire Robinson told us on The Best Thing I Ever Ate, that means corn dogs! Now, the Shake Shack ONLY has these tasty treats once a year, so I HAD to try one, since I happened to be at the closest SS on the very weekend they were on the menu!


I can't say that it was an out-of-this-world corn dog, but it was pretty darn good! I was just glad to have had the pleasure to experience it. Thanks for the tip, Claire!

3 comments:

  1. Mustard & ketchup....what's the 3rd dip? Corn relish? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Corn relish! Very yummy, but not dip-friendly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. it doesn't look very appetising but i guess i have to be there.

    ReplyDelete