Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Are you seeing a trend here?


You may have noticed that my first three recipes have included Pesto....this is NOT a coincidence! Of all my herbs, basil is not necessarily my favorite, but it is my most abundant! One can only eat so much Caprese Salad, so I have been making a lot of pesto this summer....salads, dips, topping grilled chicken or meat, pastas.... I love pesto anyways, but the fact that it keeps well is also plus for me! Here is another recipe that I used my pesto for. I only made a 1/2 recipe, and it made enough for 5 sandwiches, so unless you are feeding a party, I would do the same. Enjoy!


cook's note: I used good old canned chicken for this instead of rotisserie, and it was still delicious, but again I think it's because of the homemade pesto! (see original post for that recipe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment