Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hot! Hot! Hot!


This is a recipe I will remember for a long time! Not only because it was delicious, and disappeared quickly, but also because I am stubborn and did not wear gloves when I prepared the jalapenos, so my hands burned for HOURS after they were gone! Take my advice and either wear gloves when you make this, or use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and ribs. The Gouda in this popper really makes it different, and who doesn't just love oowey gooey cheese on anything?! If you are afraid of the heat of the jalapenos, rest easy, because you really do take out all the heat in them when you take out the seeds. I was disappointed that I really couldn't taste the chorizo, but the over rating on this???? 5 stars! Enjoy!




note: I forgot my camera, so I have no picture to show of these tasty delights, so here is a photo of Sunny Anderson, whose recipe this is!


No comments:

Post a Comment