Addicted to the Food Network!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Opa!


Tonight I revisited a recipe that I have made multiple times in the past year. (Not something I do often!) I had a year's subscription to Gourmet Magazine, and I only took two recipes total from it in that time- too fancy for me! But this, this recipe, is simple, delicious and warms the soul. The temperate dropped to a chilly 76 today in South Florida, so it was a perfect time to enjoy this dish and a great football game! Greece is a place I have always wanted to visit, and definitely one of my favorite cuisines, and this dish puts a smile on my face every time I make it. Hope you enjoy!

I add an extra dash of the red pepper flakes to kick it up a notch, and make SURE you have some great crusty bread to soak up all the juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment