Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Saaaaalad

Can you guess what I had for dinner last night?? That's right kids....Salads!
First off was a Cucumber Herb Pasta Salad:

Tastes like summer in a bowl!

Then, one of my favorite salads ever,  Caprese Salad.
But this one had a twist, courtesy of Bobby Flay and his


Beautiful isn't it? Made with yellow tomatoes and cilantro from the garden...so proud!
The oil and vinegar are soooo good too! I will be using those leftovers on all of my salads going forward!

PS the title of this post only makes sense if you are my friend Joy, but I am chuckling to myself !

2 comments:

  1. Meghan SchnakenburgApril 27, 2010 at 8:24 AM

    YUM! I always love a good salad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salads are always nutritious and healthy for us. it provides the best quality of nutrients that are required by our body on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete