Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Pizza Pizza!

I have always been a huge fan of pizza...who isn't? I seriously think it should be it's own food group! I like it delivery, frozen, or homemade. Good thing I have fresh tomatoes and basil in the garden to help with that homemade thing! I did cheat and used store-bought crust, but don't hold that against me! Check this guy out and tell me delivery is better:


I think not! What really made the pizza was the fresh Basil Oil, from my new collection of oils:



I feel very Guy Fieri when I use these squirt bottles! :)

You know what else should be it's own food group?
Cupcakes!


Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting...yum!

Perfect ending to a comforting evening......aaaaaah

1 comment:

  1. Making such types of recipes at home helps us stay healthy and fit and we remain fresh and fit all the time.

    ReplyDelete