Addicted to the Food Network!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hot in Cleveland

So, I don't care that it's 90 degrees out, and not cold & gloomy (sorry for those NOT in FL!) but I have been dying to try this recipe, and didn't want to wait for a rainy day to do so. I saw this recipe in the Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine and knew it was right up my alley! A Smoky Buffalo Chicken Chili? Yes please! A chili that tastes like a buffalo wing can't be bad! It was super easy to make and full of flavor packed into one pot.


It may sound like it will blow your head off with spice, what with the chipotles, pepperjack cheese AND jalapenos, but it only had a nice, smoky heat. I was surprised that the ground chicken did not dry out either.

If I had more patience, I would have simmered it longer to thicken it up to look for like Rachael's


But the leftovers were nice and thick like I like it! It ate almost like a dip! As rachael would say...Yum-O!

Highly reccommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment