Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Meatless Monday

What do you get when Rachael Ray turns your favorite dip into a pasta dish? The most downloaded recipe from her site, is what! That's right, a Spinach & Artichoke Macaroni & Cheese! I have seen this on her show a few times, and I finally downloaded it myself. All I have to say is...what was I waiting for??


A bubbly dish of cheesy, ooey, gooey pasta? Yes please. Throw in some veggies and you have one magnificent meatless meal! Of course it took more than the requisite 30 minutes, but it paid off cause this is ONE.HUGE.DISH. The recipe says it serves 4, but they would have to be 4 linebackers! I say it serves more like 8...or maybe 4 if everyone goes back for seconds, which you'll want to! ;) The only downside is I like my mac &cheese a little more saucy than it came out, so next time I'll make extra sauce, but that's just me. Otherwise, highly recommend!!

1 comment: