Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Question of the Day

Just stumbled upon this post I started way back when I got back from South Beach Wine & Food Festival. Sorry it took so long, but I have been slacking on my little blog lately. Forgive me?
In the weeks leading up to SobeWFF, I was really looking forward to not only the parties and the food, but the celebrities and the cooking shows. I thought long and hard about what question I would ask if I got the chance. The one that I came up with?

Who's Food Network Show do you watch?

The answers were interesting! Take a look:


Rocco Dispirito: Alton Brown, hands down

Michael Symon: Iron Chef America, of course, but also anything with Bobby Flay

Bobby Flay: Besides his own shows, all of the new chef's shows that he produces, such as Claire Robinson and Alex Guarnaschelli.
 
 
 
Next time I hope to get some more answers for you! In the meantime, what is YOUR favorite FN show? Can't wait to read all of your answers!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment