Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Flavor Palm Beach Kick-off party 2011

Would you like to go to a party with great food, cocktails, music and all the proceeds go to charity? Me too! And that's exactly what I did. Friday kicked off the annual month-long food celebration that is Flavor Palm Beach. To start it all off was the party that starts it all. Great restaurants offering tasty bites and cocktails, music by String Theory, beautiful waterfront scenery and all ticket sales benefit the Red Cross...don't mind if I do! I didn't win the raffle, but I did pick the best bite: Four Season Palm Beach Shrimp Tacos. I call 'em like I taste 'em! That's not all I tasted though...just take a look at a few of my other tasty bites:



Don't mind the blurry cell phone photos, everything looks way better in person! But don't take my word for it...taste some of these savory treats for yourself. Just make a reservation at any of these restaurants in the month of September and enjoy them at a discount, no less!  Now if only I could decide which to dine at first...

No comments:

Post a Comment