Addicted to the Food Network!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Killer Food

It's no secret that I am Addicted to the Food Network (hence the name of this blog!). It's pretty much the only channel I watch, but imagine my surprise when I came across a show on FN about the folks in my own hometown, Indiantown, FL! It was called Killer Food and it was about deadly food jobs. Imagine my surprise again when the first face I see is none other than my childhood neighbor, Iris Wall, on the screen!

{Florida Cracker?!}
In the episode, Iris gets her grandaughter, Whitney, a hog hunter, to learn how to hunt alligators for some more money. Classic Indiantown! In the end, they all gather at the ranch to eat the day's catch.



Who says you can't go home?! Quite nastalgic to see the hometown on my favorite network, but at the same time reminds me why I got out the second I had the chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment