Addicted to the Food Network!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sandwich King

I have always been a big fan of sandwiches, but ever since we crowned the new winner of Next Food Network Star, Jeff Mauro, I have been craving nothing but sandwiches! His new show Sandwich King, is looking like it is going to be a new fave for me!
Tonight, I crowned myself the Sandwich King Queen and created this little beauty:

{Chicken Club Panini}


Complete with marinated grilled chicken, sharp cheddar, bacon, homeade chipotle mayo, tomato and avocado, all piled on country bread, this sandwich is a mouthful! It was juicy, spicy, smoky, creamy and crunchy all at the same time. Too large for even this sandwich afficianato to finish, it satisfied my hunger and fed my soul at the same time.

I leave you with Jeff''s motto: "You can turn any sanwich into a meal, and any meal into a sandwich." Words to live by, indeed! 

2 comments: