Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, September 26, 2011

WWMSD

Having never been to Cleveland, how does one prepare a Cleveland themed lunch? Being the Food Network Addict I am, I asked myself, What Would Michael Symon Do? (WWMSD) Just as I was channeling him, I came across an episode in my DVR for Maxwell St. Style Polish Sausage Sandwich.  Sandwich King, Jeff Mauro to the rescue! Throw in a couple of pierogies, and I felt like I was actually in Cleveland!

{Polish Sausage Sandwich and perogies}

And what's for dessert in Cleveland?
BROWNIES!

{fudgey deliciousness}

I have to say, I now see why Michael Symon is so proud to call Cleveland home. One little lunch and I am hooked! Here's to visiting soon!

xoxo,
H



2 comments:

  1. Looks delectable... too bad the Brown(ies) took a bite out of our Dolphins instead of the other way around...
    Enjoying your foodie posts. keep up the great work.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWMSD? What Would Meghan Schnakenburg do? ;-) Love me some pierogies!!!!! Nice work...heading home to see the family next week, and you have me all ready to go now!!

    ReplyDelete