Addicted to the Food Network!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

5 Minute Flavor

I've mentioned before, but my favorite go-to dip is a healthy artichoke dip by Rocco Dispirito, that's always a hit! I got it from a magazine article that adapted it from Rocco's 5 Minute Flavor. I have photocopied the recipe so many times, for so many friends, I'm surprised I can still read it...not that it's hard! It literally takes 5 minutes and has 5 ingredients:

Drain 14oz can of artichokes, chop and put in microwave dish, stir in 3/4c low fat plain yogurt and 1c fresh parmigiana-reggiano, 2 gloves garlic and 2T fresh basil. Microwave 3 minutes on high. stir. microwave 2 min more. serve with pita chips.

Puhlease, anybody can do that, right?! And you end up with the most delicious, addictive dip....ever!





At only 17 calories per tablespoon, is it wrong to want to eat the whole thing????

1 comment:

  1. YUM YUM YUM!!!! You photocopied it for me....and now I cannot even remember how many photocopies I have made of your photocopy. HUGE hit!!!

    ReplyDelete