Addicted to the Food Network!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Comfort Food King!

So you may know by now that I am a cookbook collector. I enjoy getting new cookbooks and immediately sitting down and picking all the recipes I plan on making. Usually I end up making one or two of those before I move on to my next new cookbook....well, not so this time! Six months in and I am still head over heals in love with Now Eat This! Packed full of all of your favorite comfort foods, but with the fat and calorie counts slashed! This week I was craving Chicken & Dumplings, and again Rocco DiSpirito came through for me! Not only was it it easy, fast and delicious, but it cut right threw my craving! Just check out this bowl of comfort:



The only drawback is, when it says it serves 4, it's more like 3, since you will definitely go back for seconds!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOO....Will loves chicken & dumplings! I may have to try this out for/on him ;-)

    ReplyDelete