Addicted to the Food Network!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chef Hitlist!

Finally got my copy of the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cookbook, and I am ready to hit that sand and do some MAJOR Chef-stalking!


Very well written cookbook by the festival guru himself, Lee Schrager. Filled with photos, recipes and insider stories from the past ten years of the Sobe Festtival, but I will be using it to see how many chefs I can track down in one weekend!

On my Chef Hitlist (In no particular order):
Rachael Ray
Bobby Flay
Jamie Oliver
Emeril Lagasse
Rick Bayless
Spike Mendelsohn
Michael Symon
Ted Allen
Cat Cora
Guy Fieri
Claire Robinson
Rocco Dispirito
Tyler Florence
Masaharu Morimoto
Paula Deen
Anthony Bourdain
Anne Burrell
Giada DeLaurentis
Duff Goldman
Todd English
Scott Conant


Phew! I know it's hefty goal and some of them I actually met last year, but I want them all to sign the cookbook. I am getting excited! Time to put on my comfy shoes and get hunting....wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!! Have a great time! I need to head down & go with you one year!!

    ReplyDelete