Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, March 7, 2011

SobeWFF 2011- Closing Party

Time to wrap up my adventures to the 2011 South Beach Wine & Food Festival . Blisters and all we trekked the 8 blocks to Guy's BIG Beach Bar & Grill. After the very long and excited weekend we had, I have to say this closing party was QUITE disappointing! Only a couple Chef Hunt sightings:



Andrew Zimmerman

Guy was there but never came out of the VIP area, in fact no one did. :(

Geoff from Ace of Cakes

 The other guy from Ace of Cakes...name anyone? I am blanking!


Anne Burrell smiling right at me!

That was it.
Pretty lame party, if you ask me. In retrospect, shoulda gone home to watch the Oscars.

I cannot complain though, since I didn't pay for the tickets, he he.
So long SobeWFF, see you next year!

XOXO,
Heather






3 comments:

  1. THIS LOOKS SO AMAZING!!! I would LOVE to go to this with you next year! Yum, yum, yum,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see that someone stole Guy Fieri's lamborghini?!

    ReplyDelete