Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

SobeWFF 2011- Kidz Kitchen

Day 2 of my trip to the South Beach Wine & Festival was to the Kellogg's Kidz Kitchen. Yes, you are supposed to have a kid with you, but I went with Sam & his mom, so doesn't that count? I was celebrating my 8 3/4 birthday after all! ;)

Now, let me tell you about going to an event like this...you HAVE to go with others, and you have to divide and conquer to be able to see/do it all! While one is on line for one show, the other can be in line for a book signing, and that's exactly how we did it! It's a long, exhausting day, but sooo worth it! Just take a look:

First up, Rachael Ray Demo:

Then I ran into Tony the Tiger:


Then on to the Cat Cora Book Signing:


such a sweetie!




Rocco Book Signing:


Lastly, Giada De Laurentis Demo:

so sweet, such a good show, very gracious.
She even stayed to sign books even though it wasn't scheduled!


That's her signing my book!

An exhausting but super-fun day. I have the blisters to prove it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun day!! I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful birthday weekend! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete