Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, March 7, 2011

SobeWFF 2011- Grand Tasting

Day 3 of my trip to the South Beach Wine & Food Festival 2011 took me to the  Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village. Here is me waitin in line at 10am, one glass of wine down already! ;)


First up for the day was Emeril's Demo:
Quite boring actually, he gives me the creeps. Anyone else?

Next up, Claire Robinson Book Signing:
Such a sweetie! I heart her!

Then rush over to the Michael Symon demo:

Then back over for his book signing:

J'adore his laugh!

Then back over to Bobby Flay Demo:


Then back over to his book signing:
Bobby & Sam

Then on the way to the next demo, look who we ran into:
Aarti Party! So sweet and gracious!

Finally made it to the Anthony Bourdain Demo:

Yes folks, thats a PBR in his hand! Hilarious!

A peek into the Debi Mazar show (who gave my friend Sam a shout-out in front of everyone, cause they are twitter buds!) Fun!

 
At this point we took a break from demos and book signings and actually made it into the tasting tents! Holy wine and food overload! I personally made it a rule to not try anything that involved a fork- hand held foods only. Of course, I broke that rule a few times with beauties such as this:



After tasting all of the delicious bites and numerous glasses of wine, it was back to business...Chef Hunting!

There is something Badass and sexy about him, no?!

Then back in line for Paula Deen Book Signing.
 Paula and Her husband Michael. Not like I HAD to have his signature, but I got it anyways.

Then a bonus Deen, Bobby!
Cutie Patootie!

Quick Glance at the Tyler Florence Show

And we were ready to head out. Blisters and all, we had a closing party to go to! 



 


1 comment:

  1. What a fun day for anyone, but an especially dream-come-true kind of day for you, Heather! Such fun! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete