Addicted to the Food Network!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Are you Next Iron Chef?

As excited as I am about the Next Iron Chef Superchefs (SO EXCITED!), it has been brought up by quite a few foodies lately that now that we have a whole series dedicated to picking Iron Chefs, it has lost it's credibility & prestige. I tend to agree. If we keep picking new Iron Chefs, then we will soon have 20 and it will loose it's status. On the other hand, I still watch and did I mention I am excited about the Allstars competition starting this Sunday, October 30th???


{Marcus Samuelsson, Anne Burrell, Robert Irvine, Geoffry Zakarian, Beau McMillan, Michael Chiarello, Chuck Hughes, Elizabeth Faulkner, Spike Mendelsohn, Alex Guarnaschelli.}

So many stars! I can't possibly pick a favorite!

So what are your thoughts? Are you done with the Next Iron Chef? Are you excited like I am? Any early favorites? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. So, I don't watch this show. But here is my thought, for what it is worth. I agree with you, the more you have, the less prestigious the title. I also equate it to the bachelor. So, there is this guy who is supposed to pick a wife. What if none of the young ladies are right for him, and he ends up picking the best of that bunch, then she gets the title of 'wife,' b/c she just happened to be better than the others in the field. From what I am gathering by your post, it could be this way as well....at the end of the season, SOMEONE will be given a title, when maybe they aren't the caliber of the other Iron Chefs. Just my 2 cents ;-)

    ReplyDelete