Addicted to the Food Network!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Food Truck Frenzy!

If I can't be on The Great Food Truck Race, then I am glad I can at least attend a Food Truck Frenzy by the Gourmet Truck Expo. Tonight they were in my 'hood, so I stopped by to see how much trouble I could get into. In comparison to the last one I attended in Boca, I was pleasantly surprised by what I found: Surprisingly short lines, great prices, large portions and tasty food! I highly recommend attending these types of events with a group of friends, buy a large sampling and all get to taste a little of everything. Since I was flying solo,  I tried as much as I could:





Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be on the elliptical for the next three days!

3 comments:

  1. MMMMM!!! How was the vegan meal??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good! If I didn't know better, I wouldn't have known it was Vegan! You would love it!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegetarian & vegan options have come a long way. It is often hard to tell if something is meat-free &/or dairy-free!

    ReplyDelete