Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bar Americain

Remember last week when I told how excited I was to dig into Bobby Flay's new cookbook Bar Americain? Well, I did. First up on my list to try was the Grilled Cheese with Aged Cheddar, Goat cheese and Green Tomato.  I thought for sure I was out of luck, since we are not really in green tomato season...but imagine my surprise when my local supermarket had them ready for me! I immediately snatched up all the other ingredients and got to grilling!

Super simple, not a lot of ingredients and the epitome of delicious!

{ooey, gooey deliciousness}

The mixture of the sharp cheddar, creamy goat cheese, tart green tomatoes and crispy bacon = Heaven between two slices of buttered bread! This will be in my repertoire for a long time, I can tell already!


No comments:

Post a Comment