Addicted to the Food Network!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is my Favorite.Day.of.the.Year. Food, Football, Family...perfection!
This year I did not make the whole dinner, but decided to do one fabulous dish.
I knew as soon as I saw the recipe for Pumpkin Bread Pudding in the new Bobby Flay Cookbook, Bar American that it would be the one I would make. For those not in the know, I love all things pumpkin: pies, cupcakes, whoopee pies, risotto, ravioli, you name it, I'll try it! Combine anything pumpkin with Bobby Flay and you know I'm in! Of course, Bobby did not disappoint!

{Pumpkin deliciousness}

The spicy caramel sauce was a little too "spicy" for me (and by spicy I mean cloves, ginger, etc.) but the bread pudding itself was to die for. If you love pumpkin pie, you will adore this recipe. It was a complete hit all around, and I was told that I must make this every year now. My pleasure!

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for all of you.
xoxo,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment