Addicted to the Food Network!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Robin Miller Book Signing

Did you know that the #1 searched word on Foodnetwork.com is Healthy? Well, it is. And that is just one of the many things I learned from nutritionist, best-selling author and Food Network star Robin Miller. I had the pleasure of catching her book signing for her latest & greatest book: Robin Takes 5. 500 recipes, 5 ingredients, 500 calories or less 5 nights a week at 5:00 PM.


This is truly one of the biggest cookbooks I have ever bought! Packed full of recipes; all with 5 ingredients or less, 500 calories or less, easy to make and with accessible ingredients. It's gonna take me a while to tab my way through this one!

Robin herself was very sweet, approachable, knowledgeable and funny. It was just like sitting around with a glass of wine talking to one of your girlfriends.

 I asked her the same question I ask all of the chefs:
Q: What is your favorite Food Network Show?
A: Chopped

Some other questions from the group:

Q: What is the Best Thing You Ever Ate?
A: a seafood/rice dish after running the NYC Marathon about 5 years ago.

Q: What is your favorite thing to cook?
A: Anything with her family.

See, a down to earth mom that just happens to have a lot of nutritional knowledge and cooking ideas!
I have also never met such a gracious FN Chef. Staying to sign books and take photos.

{I heart how she pulled me in to her for the photo}

Thanks for a lovely evening, Robin! Can't wait to dig into the book.

xoxo,
Heather


1 comment:

  1. What an exciting experience, and she seems like such a neat lady!! Kudos to her!

    ReplyDelete