Addicted to the Food Network!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Best Bite

After reading this article about the 22 best dishes in South Florida,  it immediately became by foodie bucket list. I started off my mission at Thai Delight and their Thai Dumplings.

{Thai Dumplings}

The dumplings were good, but not spectacular. If these are the best dumplings in South Florida, we are in trouble folks! Maybe I'm spoiled by too many trips to Ocean Star.... But what did I expect from a restaurant in a strip mall in Deerfield Beach? As far as the rest of the meal, Thai Delight may not be Natalee Thai, but it sure it is a value for the money. For an $11 entree, you also get a soup, salad and dessert!

{Full meals for $11)

I wouldn't say this is one of the best bites I've had in South Florida, but I will try Thai Delight again.
Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment