Addicted to the Food Network!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Everything is better the second time around...

This is a recipe that is not new to me, but I gave a second chance. I fell in love with it after seeing Bobby Flay make it on Throwdown with Bobby Flay: Grilled Cheese. I immediately made it, and quite frankly, was disappointed.   I was craving a sandwich the other day and decided to give Bobby another shot, and boy am I glad I did! I don't know what made it better this time (the bread? the tomatoes? the applewood bacon?) but I was in heaven! Those of you who know me well, know that I would eat my arm if you put goat cheese on it, so no surprise I love this sandwich! It is also very similar to the grilled cheese I recently made from Bobby Flay's Bar American cookbook. How can one go wrong with smoky bacon, gooey cheese and tart green tomatoes. My picture doesn't look as good as Bobby's but I'm sure it was just as delicious!

{perfection between two slices of bread}

Thank you Bobby, for once again knowing exactly what I was craving!

xoxo,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment