Addicted to the Food Network!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It aint easy being cheesy!

Mac & Cheese is one of those things that is always comforting. It's also having a moment right now. Restaurants of all shapes and sizes are putting their own spin on this childhood classic. Now, I am kind of a mac & cheese snob. I am not a fan of the dry cheese and noodles only that inevitably shows up at a potluck. I whole-heartily believe that mac & cheese should be saucy and creamy!

I have been eyeing this recipe for Truffle Mac & Cheese for a while now, waiting for the right moment to try it. Well, this weekend was the right time! Simple to make, full of flavor and creamy - just the way I like it! The truffle oil that I bought was not full of truffle flavor, but it came out alright anyways.

{Creamy, cheesy goodness}

Highly recommend! Although, you may want to cut down the recipe if you are not feeding a large crowd...I have been eating mac & cheese ever since...not that I'm complaining! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment