Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Eat St.

Imagine my delight when I ended up at the Hard Rock spur of the moment on Thursday and it also happened to be Food Truck night! After a long day of fighting a migraine, a food truck night was JUST what I needed! I took the requisite lap around to scope out my choices, and I decided on Slow Food Truck. What sold me was the Truffle Fries, but the Beef Short Rib Sandwich didn't sound at all bad either!

{Beef Short Rib Sandwich and Truffle Fries}


Way too much food for one person to eat, but I gave it a go! The beef  short ribs were the epitome of slow food: full of flavor, juicy and tender. I did wish the sandwich had some crunch to it for texture, but I have been thinking about the meat ever since! The fries were a little greasy for my taste and I tasted more Parmesan than truffle, but I am not a fry person to begin with.

Overall a nice surprise, and I look forward to trying more of what Slow Food Truck has to offer!


2 comments:

  1. Look at how many photos you have with Food Network hosts! We hope you get to meet our hilarious host James some time :) So glad to have you as a fan and please do share your food truck indulgences with us whenever possible, we can't get enough street food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to meet James! Watch him constantly! If he is ever in the neighborhood, let me know so I can interview and get a pic with him! :)

    ReplyDelete