Addicted to the Food Network!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Tailgate, Take seven

This past tailgate would be my last with Scott, as I am taking some other friends for the last two games, so this one had to be special. Being an early game, I decided to open Scott's eyes to the wonder that is chorizo. He had never had it, so the pressure was on for me make it good...and I think I did, but you be the judge!  

First up were some potatoes:

potatoes, onions, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes= perfection!

Then came the chorizo:

brown and spicy and perfect

Add in the eggs:


Warm the tortillas:



Put Scott on tomato chopping duty:


And put it all together for one hunger & soul satisfying pre-game breakfast!


This is how much we loved it:


 
I'd say Scott is definitely a fan of Chorizo now!




No comments:

Post a Comment