Addicted to the Food Network!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm on The Best Thing I Ever Ate!

As you recall from a post back in July, I went and saw a taping of The Best Thing I Ever Ate at Rosario's Ristorante. Well, the episode finally aired on Monday, and guess who was the star?! Yes, Alex Guarnaschelli spoke highly of Rosario's Garlic Bread (Rightfully so!), but did you see who also made an appearance???? ME!!!! Check out some screen shots from the episode...







Can't say it's the most flattering images of me ever, but pretty neat, nonetheless! Don't know if it will re-air anytime soon, but it's the With Garlic Episode, so be on the lookout if you wanna see it yourself. I'll be signing autographs in the meantime though! ;)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is so exciting! You're a food celebrity now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing!! How cool!

    ReplyDelete