Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Easy.Beefy.Cheesy!

So, if you follow any other food blogs, like I do, you have for sure seen this recipe before. Every blog I follow has made it! It is from a recent Cooking for Real with Sunny Anderson. The minute I saw this recipe for her Easy Beefy Cheesy Enchilada Casserole, I knew I would make it, and then seeing other foodies attest to how good it was made it a must! This recipe is reason #948 why Sunny is my favorite FN Chef. Her food is approachable, affordable, easy and well, Real! This was so easy to make, so flavorful and sooooo comforting on a chilly winter day watching football! The kicker I think is the layers of flavor, not only in the meat, but the sauce as well. To make this casserole of deliciousness, first you make the sauce:



and the meat:




Then layer up with the tortillas and cheese:




Be sure to make a double-batch, cause it's THAT good!



I DARE you to only eat one piece!



Who needs to spend all day rolling tortillas? This is the quick fix way to a comforting dinner ANY time of the week. The leftovers are just as tasty for lunch the next day too, FYI. Highly recommend!

Way to knock it out of the park again Sunny!



No comments:

Post a Comment