Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Philly...finally!

I don't know how he did it, but my friend Matt read my mind and somehow knew that I have been craving a Philly Cheesesteak for about two weeks now. So, imagine my surprise when I got an invitation this week for a Philly Cheesesteak party at his house! Seriously, my mouth has been watering since I got the invitation!

High quality steak

Homemade cheese sauce that Matt worked do diligently on:

Peppers, onions, mushrooms, crispy rolls and Lugers steak sauce rounded out the spread:

perfection!

I admit, I couldn't stop at one. I HAD to have a second one!


Pardon the blurry pictures, I was in such a hurry to get to the party I forgot the camera and was forced to use the phone!

Anyways, I don't know how you did it Matt, but you read my mind and cured my craving!  A fantastic evening filled with fun, food, friends and (delayed) football! Thank you!
XOXO,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. There's this great place on La Cienega that serves Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches. Will have to take you there when you are in town. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete