Addicted to the Food Network!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Shake it up baby now!

I finally had the pleasure of tasting the deliciousness that is known as Shake Shack- a New York institution that has recently opened in Miami. After hearing about it from Food Network Chefs for months, I ventured down to Miami  today and knew that this was my opportunity to try it. Pleasantly surprised by the lack of line and the lovely decor

After perusing the extensive menu, we settled on Shack Burgers, that believe it or not, put In-n-Out to shame!


fries (perfect crispiness and salty goodness),


and concretes (frozen custards with mix ins). I had the Vanilla with hot fudge and truffle cookie dough:



Kristina had the vanilla with hot fudge and whipped cream



Needless to say, we were full, and happy!



Welcome to Miami, Shake Shack! Hope to be seeing a lot more of you soon!
XOXO,
Heather and Kristina

3 comments:

  1. i had a lot of fun today, thanks for a lovely time. i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM!!! They even have veggie options :-) And, seriously....a root beer float? I can't remember the last time I got to enjoy one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, these pics look great. I want a burger now!

    ReplyDelete