Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bang Bang, Love Love!

Today I tried out another copycat recipe from Food Network Magazine; the Bang Bang Shrimp from Bonefish Grill.  For those not in the know, Bang Bang is a crispy shrimp tossed in a spicy sauce that is so addictive! I served up a few batches today to a group that has never had it before, and the consensus was..."delicious", "winner, winner chicken dinner", and "can I have that recipe?" Just check out this plate of addictive deliciousness:



For those who do not like the heat, I even made a batch without the sauce.....still delicious!


If you can't make it to Bang Bang Wednesday's at Bonefish Grill, the definitely try this recipe for yourself...you'll be glad you did. (And so will your friends!!) :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Definitely sending this to my youngest brother. They do not have a Bonefish nearby and he LOOOOOVED the Bang Bang!!

    ReplyDelete