Addicted to the Food Network!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Crazy for Cantina!

Thanks to my friends at Flavor Palm Beach, I enjoyed at trip to Cantina Laredo last night, and my mouth has not stopped watering since! I admit I kinda had my feel of Mexican food living in Los Angeles, but last night I realized what I have been missing, and I remembered what good Mexican  really tastes like. Cantina Laredo is just one of the many great restaurants participating in this year's Flavor Palm Beach, and their special tasting menu is quite Divine. Not to mention the lively atmosphere, the great service and the great deals on the tasting menu.

Of course we first started off with the table maid Guacamole:



And a tasty beverage...FYI they have a great happy hour! :)


Then we started off on the tasting menu:

First Course:
Ceviche


Cranberry Pecan Salad

Second Course:

Fish of the Day: Salmon


THE.BEST.CARNITAS. I.HAVE.EVER.HAD!

Third Course:

Banana Crepes


Mouth watering yet? Seriously the best carnitas I have ever had. Not just fall off the bone, JUMP off the bone they are so tender! Cover them in a chipotle wine sauce and I am in heaven! Don't believe me? I dare you to go try some for yourself! But hurry, Flavor Palm Beach ends September 30th!

1 comment:

  1. What is that amazing looking cocktail? And the guac........YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete