Addicted to the Food Network!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

and I helped!

Don't judge me, but I got an urge for Shake 'N Bake the other night. Now it has been quite a few years since I have made Shake 'N Bake. Did you know there are  a ton of new flavors available? It's not just chicken or pork anymore people! I was a little overwhelmed, but I ended up deciding on the crispy buffalo. You can never go wrong with spicy, right?! Here are my Crispy Buffalo Chicken Tenders.


To go with my old-school favorite, I decided to spice up my potatoes with a Horseradish Potato Gratin. Smooth, creamy, crispy topping and slightly spicy...definitely not what you normally expect out of a side of potatoes!


Can you see the bubbles of goodness there in the corner? Yum!

For dessert, I tried to go the healthy route, but you would never know these Blueberry Bran Muffins  (something else I haven't had in decades) were low-fat. Sweet, soft, loaded with blueberries, you coulda fooled me!




Throw in a salad, and you've got one heck of a Sunday Supper! (and leftovers for days) It may not seem super-fancy to you, but sometimes going old-school is just the comfort you need on a fall evening. Mmmm, feeling very warm and cozy right now!


1 comment:

  1. I am loving the look of those potatoes! I may have to look for some vegan whipping cream. Big horseradish fan over here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete