Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Relish the thought

I have heard so much about the new hamburger spot, Relish in the last few weeks, I just knew that it was a place I had to check out for myself. I did my research and was very excitied! Very simple concept- Pick your protein, pick you relish (topping) and make your own creation. I have to say though, I was a little overwhelmed by the menu upon arrival. They have every protein you can imagine (lobster anyone?), and an array of delicious relishes. How does one pick just one of each?? Well, I already know I will be returning to try other tasty options! On this visit, I went with the beef burger, cheddar cheese and the sweet&salty bacon relish (chunks of smoky bacon in a sweet jam). I also went with the polents fries with the parmesan romano salt. Yes, you get to design your own fries too!


They forgot my cheese, and was cooked waaaay past the medium I asked for, but it was still yummy, and I definitely couldn't finish it all. The polenta fries, by the way, are the bomb!

My friend Matt went with the black bean burger with the guacamole relish and the polenta fries with the chipotle salt.



You thought my burger was big? Check out the size of that this thing! Spicy, moist and delicious, his burger was a definite hit!


Also on the menu but I didn't get to try are milkshakes that sound heavenly: Fluffer Nutter, Chocolate Truffle, Salted Caramel...yes please! I'll make sure to save room next time. Although my order get a little messed up, I still really enjoyed my visit to Relish, and look forward to going back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am a serious fan of many types of relish. Theirs look amazing, AND they have veggie protein options....I need to check this place out!!

    ReplyDelete