Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

a little taste of Cali to sweeten my day!

It's no secret I miss Cali pretty much every day; either the friends, the culture or mostly, the food! So I love it when I come across something that brings me back to my Cali days, and the new Eco Yogurt Lounge does just that. Self serve Cali-style healthy frozen yogurt? Yes please! With it's techno music, leather couches and changing neon lights, I can just image this place on a Friday night with all the local college students nearby!


I always go with the California Tart (naturally!) with Strawberries, Granola and Chocolate chips:


Whereas others go for something sweeter:


That's cookies-n-cream yogurt with Oreos, cookie dough and brownie bites for Amanda!

All that love for usually about $3.50. Not bad at all! Not as good as making it at home, but it'll do when I need a sweet treat during the week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment