Addicted to the Food Network!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Tailgate, Take five

I am getting pretty good at this tailgating thing, if I do say so myself! No boring burgers or dogs here! Not that there is anything wrong with them once in a while, but I think keeping it exciting is important. This week, I went with the same theme as last time and did a panini again. This time, the inspiration came from Food Network Magazine and their 50 Great Panini booklet from the October Issue. My partner in crime this week was Amanda, and we went with #20, the Steak and Gruyere Panini.

Curious about what's in that other foil??? Stay tuned! :)

Rain was definitely an issue, and I was very afraid that we would end up sad, soggy sandwiches, but we made friends with nearby tailgaters and shared their tent. I still got pretty wet, but it was worth it for this delicious pre-game treat!


Yes! That's Asparagus! At a Tailgate!! I told you I keep it exciting!
 Not pictured, chocolate croissants I baked the night before. Yes, I am that good!

1 comment:

  1. What!?!? Did you cook the asparagus AT the tailgate?? Impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete