Addicted to the Food Network!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pocket full of Sunshine

You may remember this post about a gadget I was coveting- a dumpling press. Well, I did one better, actually five times better- because I got this lovely 5 pack of dough presses! So, now what? Well, I had a ball on Sunday trying some of them out. Check out the sampling of the treats:

Pepperoni Pizza pockets with Marinara dipping sauce

Potato/Chorizo empanadas


Steak Fajita pockets with homemade salsa

Apple Turnovers


Sweet Potato Empanadas


Mmm Mmm Mmm! Mouth watering just thinking about it! So, the presses didn't work as well as I hoped, partly because of the the dough being room temperature and the filling being hot, but I will give them another shot. I have three other sizes to try, I am thinking potstickers and dumplings in my future! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment