Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Green Goddess

This post has been a long time coming. My nephew has worked at the adorable Green's Pharmacy for some time now, and I finally had the pleasure of checking it out. I have to say, it was pretty much exactly how I pictured it... An old-school luncheonette with a counter, good food and great prices. Just take a look at some of the tasty goodness we sampled:


M&M pancakes
Look at the size of those things!!!!


The breakfast special: Biscuits and Gravy with Eggs


Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissant with red skinned Home fries

Everything was fresh, tasty and homemade. It was like going back in time! The prices are ridiculously good, the service fast and everybody there was super-friendly. One of those places where everyone knows your name. I definitely cannot wait to go back again soon!

And, of course, I think the chef is cute too!

 

Thanks for a great breakfast Shaun!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't nephews the absolute BEST!?!?! What a wonderful Aunt you are too!! Looks so tasty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete