Addicted to the Food Network!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tailgate, take nine

The last tailgate of the year was special for a couple reasons. One, it was the day after Christmas, so everyone was happy and ready to go! Two, it was the last game of the year, so you have to savor the moments...it's a long time until the next one! And three, my adorable nephew, Dustin, was my partner in crime this time. Now, Dustin is not what you would call a foodie, so nothing life-changing here. And lucky for us, I lost the first ladder-ball tournament, so I had to do cooking! Dustin's meal of choice was a Turkey-Cheese panini, the Dustini, if you will!

These bricks sure have come in handy this year!

Nice, hearty sandwich for a chilly Miami day!
Let it be known that I won the second round of ladder ball, so Dustin had to buy the burger and fries at half-time! :)



3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious. Hey, we've heard that Fin fans prefer seafood in their tailgate parties to burgers and short ribs. Is this true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally don't but our opponents get cheeky and make fish tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Aunt you are!!! Lucky nephew too!

    ReplyDelete