Addicted to the Food Network!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Boca's Best Kept Secret, no more!!

So, one of my favorite spots in Boca, Talia's Tuscan Table, is no longer such a secret spot! They were recently voted Best Italian Restaurant in Palm Beach 2010 by the New Times! To celebrate, Chef Andy and crew threw a Customer Appreciation Party and invited all of their friends for food, fun, drinks, t-shirts and of course, laughs! Take a look:

That's Chef Andy on the right, media guru Keith Gallant on the left!

Check out the T-shirts they had made and gave out for the occasion:


Front View

Back View

Oh, did I mention there was food?? Boy ,was there food! Check out what I sampled:

Pesto Tortellini

Margherita Pizza (I looove the thin, crispy crust of their pizzas!)

Meatballs (made the right way!)

and the Pièce de résistance, the Bronx Bomber!
A sandwich I have always coveted on the menu, but never tried...what was I waiting for???
This beauty is made up of Salami, Capicolla, Mortadella, Ham, Provolone and marinated hot peppers. Add homemade Ciabatta Bread, and I am in looove!  


I realised at the party, that I always order the saaaaame thing every time I visit Talia's...the Rustica Pizza (grilled chicken, artichoke, Gorgonzola and pesto). Yes, it's every bit as good as it sounds. I sometimes add a Caprese Salad if I am extra hungry. By the way, did you know that Talia's makes it own mozzarella? One of those special touches that makes this spot, well THE BEST!

Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now...I will have to share my favorite lunch spot with the rest of you now. *sigh* Just please save some of that homemade ciabatta for me, OK?!



4 comments:

  1. That all looks amazing! The next time I'm down there, let's go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dying to know what the "right way" is to make meatballs? Those look delish. We had amazing ones at Rao's this past weekend in Vegas (but I don't recommend the rest of the menu :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. S- the "right way" to do meatballs is beef, pork and veal, juicy and delish with a spicy sauce...mmmm!

    ReplyDelete