Addicted to the Food Network!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Rainy Day delights

So, Tropical Storm Bonnie made a mild showing today, but just enough for it to be lazy, rainy, stay inside kinda day. So far I have devoured 5 magazines, watched about 8 hours of DVDs and now it's time to catch up on my blogs! One needs nuroushment for such a task, and what better than a Grilled Cheese with Heirloom Tomatoes for lunch...



And for dinner, Fish Tacos with Avocado Cream...



and some chips with fresh made Guacamole...




I think I kinda like these rainy days!

1 comment:

  1. MMMMM!!! Your guac looks amazing...and with those tomatoes on top, it could be a guacalsa ;-) And the sandwich...I sometimes make that with soy cheese and I SOOOO Love it. Sometimes I also add soy bacon. MMMMM....I think I need to go make something for lunch. You made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete